Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years experience as practicing attorney
3396227

If I already called to one law firm, and spoke with one of

If I already called to one law firm, and spoke with one of the lawyer and they said, " don't take my case for some reason..". Is that the case, even calling another person in the same law firm, answer will be the same?
Dear JACUSTOMER - This depends on the circumstances and the reason why your case was not accepted. If it was because of a conflict of interest then the conflict would likely pertain to the entire firm and no one in the firm could take your case. If the reason was simply because the attorney you contacted was too busy or had some personal reason for not accepting your case then it is possible another lawyer in the firm would be willing to do so. You would have to contact the office and explain your situation and ask if there are any attorneys who would accept your case. So I can only answer your question in general since I don't know the reason for the first attorney not accepting your case.