Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

my wife makes double the salary I do. if we are divorced, are

my wife makes double the salary I do. if we are divorced, are assets and debt still divided equally? she has abandoned the marriage for 2 months now. said she was going to live with a female co-worker. I found out she is living with 2 other males in an apartment.
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

Welcome,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

The marital assets would be divided equally regardless of your wife's higher salary and marital fault.

In Arizona the court evenly divides community property. Fault is not considered. Which spouse earned the community property is not considered. Debt is divided according to the same principles.

I would be glad to respond to any related follow-up questions that you may have.