Seattle Scott
Seattle Scott, Lawyer
Experience:  I have 25 years experience as a Washington State Family Law Attorney.
34978818

Do I need to report my regular visits for prescription refill

Do I need to report my regular visits for prescription refill approval to Psychiatrists for family court mediation in response to following question? Or is it only limited to counseling services ?

"If you are receiving or have received counseling/metal health or Psychiatrists services or substance abuse treatment yourself"

The reason I am asking this question is that this question is fully loaded not differentiating between 4 different kind of situations. e.g I do not want to be seen as a substance abuser if I answer this question in affirmative for my situation as described above.
Is this a check the box form where you check "yes" or "no"? If so, check "yes" but cross out the "substance abuse" in the question. You will be able to explain the actual facts at the mediation. Let me know your follow up questions.