How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16577
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sister has been locked up at The Hilmont Psychiatric Facilit

This answer was rated:

Sister has been locked up at The Hilmont Psychiatric Facility since March 27. She needs an attorney to get her out. Any ideas or suggestions?

Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation with your sister.

Are you looking for sources to find a qualified local attorney to represent your sister?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The DA is using pictures of my sister's condition from 2011 to convince attorneys not to help me. She needs an attorney. Help us find one. Do I go through the source you provide to find one myself?


Thank you for your follow up.

Unfortunately, I am not permitted to refer customer to any specific attorney or law firm, but you can use the well trusted and reliable attorney information / referral websites below to find an experienced and qualified local mental health attorney in your area who can help you and your sister:

I wish you and your sister the best of luck!
Alex J. Esq. and 6 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions