Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years experience as practicing attorney

When you fill out Divorce paper and you say there no other

When you fill out Divorce paper and you say there no other case or other person try to Server you papers and you say no
But real there is and now there two case going throw
Is that Perjury
Dear JACUSTOMER - It depends on whether the statement was under oath or sworn to in front of a notary or just a part of a divorce complaint with no verification. If the statement is under oath then it is perjury since the definition of perjury is making a false statement under oath. Obviously if there is another case it would be a matter of public record so any claim that there are no cases can easily be refuted through public records.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It was notary and sent throw a new judge
But my case is still going throw and she knows about it becouse I texts her and told her
If the statement was made under oath then a compliant can be filed for perjury. If your case is the one being heard then the court will likely dismiss any other case that may be filed.