Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

MY 16 YEAR OLD GRANDSON WILL BE MOVING FROM IL TO LIVE WITH

MY 16 YEAR OLD GRANDSON WILL BE MOVING FROM IL TO LIVE WITH ME IN KS TO LIVE AND FINISH HIS SCHOOLING WITH HIS MOTHERS' PERMISSION. I WILL SIGN HIM UP FOR SCHOOL, DRIVERS' LICENSE, AND ALL EVERYDAY THINGS. SHE WILL SUPPORT HIM AND PAY FOR HIS HEALTH INSURANCE. IS A 'CHILD GUARDIAN CONSENT FORM' ADEQUATE?

Kirk Adams : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Family Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.
Kirk Adams : The best thing to use is probably a power of attorny for child care. There are several samples of this type of document online such as the following one: http://freelegalforms.uslegal.com/power-of-attorney/care-of-minor-child/
Kirk Adams : This will give you the right to register the child for school, care for the child, get the child medical care if needed, etc. without the parent having to give up legal custody.
Hi -

Our site has some technical difficulties today, so if you tried to post a reply, it likely didn't make in to me. So, I'm checking in on my customers with open questions to make sure that this didn't happen - - or if it did, so you'll know to re-post your reply.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks.