How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11621
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

looking for a lawyer that takes DHS case that would get pay after settlement. I was looking to be a foster parent i have no criminal record im a school police officer for several years my wife has a clean record also and we have one child 10 years old. We past all the test F.B.I. and finger print we had a 8 year old girl in our home for 7 days DHS pulled the young child out of our home because they said that a child said to the school nurse that i pushed hit our abused him. i told them look i never was along with him.. the boy mother said it also, even the boy said to me in church Im sorry. what happen i went to a meeting at DHS and when they ask me if i ever been accused of abused i said no.. i didn't think that a phila police called me and ask me a couple question and told me it nothing because its been found untrue i just have to put it in my notes. we would like to foster and adopt a child but DHS has block us and we already lost time and 14 thousand dollars and now i cant put up my home care because all the agencies goes though DHS
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

I am sorry, but our service forbids us from taking representation of any customer of this site or from making any personal referrals. All we are allowed to do is provide general information.

If you have some questions for general information on your matter we would be more than happy to assist you.