Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I was married in Juarez Mexico in 1964 inAUGUST, WE RECORDED

Customer Question

I was married in Juarez Mexico in 1964 inAUGUST, WE RECORDED IT IN THE STATES BUT CAN;T FIND IT. PLEAS TELL WHERE RO FO RO GET bs copy
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Longhorn Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for your question!

Please note that I earn my living by helping customers like you. So once you've received your answer, I ask that you give me a positive rating for my customer service, so that I get credit for my work. Remember that this rating is not based on a good outcome or the state of the law, which I cannot control. If you feel the need to use "poor service" or "bad service," please ask follow-up questions instead, so that I can try to help you further.

In what state was is recorded? Do you happen to knwo the county as well? Whatis your nationality? Did you immigrate to the US?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please direct me to the right people for findinf my marriage license dated back in 1964 in August or September. My name is XXXXXX XXXXX and his is Roy Huffman Elliott Jr. Could you please help me locate the license. Thank you.

Pamela,

I am trying to do so, but you need to answer the questions I've asked, so I can best assist you in this search.

Here are the questions I asked, again:

- In what state was is recorded?

- Do you happen to know the county as well?

- What is your nationality?

- Did you immigrate to the US?
Pamela,

Please do not repost the same question. You simply need to click "Reply" or "Respond" on this page and provide me with the answers to the questions I've asked.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was born in the united states and am a us citizen. So is my husband. We went to Mexico and were married there. My husband said he recorded the marriage in the US but I haven't been able to find it. I have talked with almost every county clerk in New Mexico were we lived and he supposedly recorded it.

Hi Pamela,

Since this is a purely family law/domestic relations question, I'm going to request that the question be removed from the immigration topic area and sent to the family law topic area. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Note that you do not have to reply, as this will only serve to delay the process.