Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law

I have a follow up question. I was falsely accused by by wife.

I have a follow up question. I was falsely accused by by wife. However she is convinces that I am lying. I would like to save my marriage if that is at all possible. I would like to take a polygraph test. Is this recommended.
Hello again, Greg.

While such test results are not typically admissible in court, if it might save your marriage, then I would take the test if you are willing to do so.

Make sure you look for a reliable expert to administer the test though as the outcome can depend on who is administering it.

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!