Ok, great. There are two things you can do here. The first is that you should definitely go back to court and ask to have the court order for custody amended. You have sufficient grounds to demand full custody, and you have the right to ask for that.
The next thing you can do is file for an order of protection
against him and his wife, explaining that you fear for your safety and the safety of your children. Whatever evidence of this you have would be helpful.
You definitely have the right to do something about this. You should not have to endure this type of fear and concern over the safety of your children.Let me know if you have any questions.
Please do not rank my answer until we finish discussing.
· This is my full-time job, not a hobby. If you do not “ACCEPT” my answer, or rate my service “Poor” or “Bad”, the system will keep all of your money and I will not get paid.
· My answer is meant to help educate you about the law, and I promise to give you the best answer possible.
· I will receive only half of the amount that you pay for your question. Multiple accepts or tips are greatly appreciated.
· If I do not reply immediately I might be offline or working with another customer. Please be patient, I will get back to you quickly!
· Please note that even if my answer is not what you were hoping for, I have given you a complete answer and can not control if the law is against you. A favorable rating would be appreciated.
· If you don’t accept my answer, or give me a poor or bad rating, the website retains your entire payment, and I receive no credit or payment for my work with you.
To request me in the future, please start your question with "To KimberlyLaw".