Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.

My 17 year old child is graduation a year early form high school.

My 17 year old child is graduation a year early form high school. Child will be 18 this September. Child is going to Utah from Oregon and live with my father (Grandpa) in June (close to collage). Who pays child support to whom after she moves? And for how long?
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Child support continues as per the current court order until or unless the court modifies the support order

Either parent or the grandfather may petition the court for modification to permit your daughter to reside with your father. Typically the court would order both parents to pay child support to your father until your child reaches the age of 18. Utah Code 788 – 12 – 219.

I would be glad to respond to any related follow-up questions that you may have.

Thank you very much for the "excellent service" rating and the bonus!

If I can be of assistance in the future, begin your question with: "For FiveStarLaw"