Joseph, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have over a decade of experience as a Family Law litigator

If a person files for a divorce but doesnt complete the parenting

If a person files for a divorce but doesn't complete the parenting class is the divorce legal and/or is that person considered divorced? Georgia Law

While you are supposed to take the parenting course, a divorce can still be finalized without the course having been completed. If the judgment was finalized in your two cases, then the divorce is valid. This is true whether or not the course was completed.

I hope you found my answer helpful. If so, please click on "OK", "Good" or "Excellent" service. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Even if you are a subscription member, you will need to click on one of the positive indicators. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed.
If you are not yet satisfied with my answer, please do not yet rate my service. Instead, please click on the "Reply to Expert" and let me know what else I can do for you. Please only rate my answer when you are fully satisfied.
Also, several customers have asked how they may direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to assist you in your legal matter, just put "FOR JOSEPH" in the subject line and I will gladly pick up the question as soon as I am on-line.
Leaving a bonus is not required but doing so is certainly appreciated! Thank you and good luck.