Jack R.
Jack R., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  OH/TX Mediator and Attorney dealing with Family, Child, and Divorce Law

court order misfollowed

if my kids father is not following the court order of visitation and I don't know where he is and his parole officer wont give out his info what do I do ? and he has kept my kids from me goin on 3 months . im the custodial parent and hes behind on child support

Thank you for choosing Just Answer

You can schedule a visit with the parole officer. Take a copy of the courts custody order with you. Violation of the custody order may be a parole violation. The parole officer will contact the father. If a violation he faces being taken back into custody.

If the above doesn't help, You will need to file a motion for contempt of Court with the court that granted the divorce decree. Your motion should include both the child support and visitation issue, At the same time you should subpoena the address records from the parole officer.

If you found this answer useful please ACCEPT my answer; press the appropriate quality of service button of 3 or greater. This is needed so I can get credit for my answer. If you have follow up questions please ask.

This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship.Information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information.

On the motion use the last known address for the father.