AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide

i have disabled adult daughter and want to set up a special

i have disabled adult daughter and want to set up a special needs trust fund for her. can i do it now or does it have to be set up in my will. i am trying to protect as much finances as i can

AttyCBradford :

You may set it up now, it does not have to be until your will, but you should also include a provision in your will that the trust exists

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all your questions then please press accept and provide positive feedback, so I receive credit for my work. If not and you have additional questions please ask, and I will respond promptly. Please note: this is a PAID ANSWERING service, once your question has been answered, press accept. This conversation does not constitute an attorney-client relationship and is offered for informational purposes only. Lastly, sometimes it may take a moment to respond as I work with several customers at a time. Thank you and best of luck.