AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide
66829710

How do you pick a good, strong family law attorney?

AttyCBradford :

I am a family lawyer! I would like to say that first you need to figure out what is important in your divorce! If you have kids, and that is your priority you NEED to find an attorney who has children and understands this. I always put the children first not to say I don't hear my client's needs but I look at the big picture

AttyCBradford :

Also, if you want someone to protect your assets and financial well being from endless spousal support, again Find someone who is a shark... that's what you will need.

AttyCBradford :

Interview a few. DO NOT SOLELY GO BY PRICE that is true.

AttyCBradford :

Lastly, don't go by gender either. I am a female, a mother and an attorney but I 98% represent fathers but that doesn't mean that I only represent them or i'm not good at representing mothers. But the same goes for male attorneys, just because they are a man, and you are too (i'm not sure of your gender) does not mean they see life the same way you do.

AttyCBradford :

http://pinterest.com/pin/380272762256216359/

AttyCBradford :

I am sorry that was a wrong post

AttyCBradford :

But its a good quote... the hard work is not the point, its how much you want it and how much effort you will put into it

AttyCBradford :

Find an attorney you can trust

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all your questions then please press accept and provide positive feedback, so I receive credit for my work. If not and you have additional questions please ask, and I will respond promptly. Please note: this is a PAID ANSWERING service, once your question has been answered, press accept. This conversation does not constitute an attorney-client relationship and is offered for informational purposes only. Lastly, sometimes it may take a moment to respond as I work with several customers at a time. Thank you and best of luck.