Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.

In a divorce and custody battle in Florida, we will have

In a divorce and custody battle in Florida, we will have mediation soon, but, I doubt we will come into agreement. If we do not settle anything at mediation, we will go straight to trial or arbitration?

If you disagree with the mediator's recommendation to the court, the court will make the decision - there will be a hearing

It really is n the child's and the parent's best interest to try hard to resolve the issues.

I think I have answered all your questions; however, if not, please let me know.

Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Thank You and good luck with everything