Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

When will my mothers will/estate be finalized and when will

Customer Question

When will my mother's will/estate be finalized and when will Massachusetts Probate Court close the account and make disbursements to my sister and myself,,,it has been over 2 1/2 years now. Such a long and I believe unreasonable waiting period. Thank you,,El
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!