Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with experience in family law.
26798026

HI LUCY, THANK YOU. ? #1. I AM CONFUSED ON THE DATE OF

HI LUCY, THANK YOU.

? #1. I AM CONFUSED ON THE DATE OF DIVORCE?
IT IS SIGNED BY THE JUDGE I DO NOT SEE A DATE WHEN BUT WE WERE IN COURT 4-28-10.
THERE IS A 7-6-2010 BY THE COURT CLERK STAMPED GRANTED.
THERE IS A COUNTY CLERK DATED SIGNATUE 7-19-10 JUDGEMENT SIGNED & FILED.
THE DATE IS IMPORTANT AS THE CUSTODY VISITATION IS BEING HELD FROM LAST COURT ORDER WHICH IS THE DIVORCE- I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE CORRECT DATE HERE?

? # XXXXX
I COULD NOT FIND & I HAVE READ SERVERAL TIMES WERE THE GROUNDS WERE GRANTED FOR DIVORCE--- WHERE WOULD I FIND THAT INFORMATION?

The divorce is final on the date that the judge signed the divorce decree. Look at the documents filed on July 6 and July 19 to see which one says that the divorce is granted. Also check to see if that document gives an effective date.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

THANK YOU LUCY

WHERE WOULD I FIND THE GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE THAT THE DIVORCE WAS GRANTED ON?

I HAVE READ THE DIVORCE PAPERS MANY MANY TIMES I KNOW IT WAS THAT MOM TREATED ME WITH CRUEL AND INHUMAN TREATMENT BUT VERBAL IS NOT AS GOOD AS WRITTEN.

The divorce degree should also state the grounds. It should say something like "After hearing testimony, I conclude that there exists (THE GROUNDS) and that a divorce should be entered...."