Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

can a judge order no contact between a husband and wife, who

can a judge order no contact between a husband and wife, who were both arrested when the husband was making a drug buy. She had not changed her last name they have been married for two years. Her family bailed her out and moved her back home with them. the judge order her to have no contact with your son and her to be on house arrest.
Hello, my name is Ely. Welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice; and (2) my function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I reply.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. The answer is yes, but this may be challenged.

If the two are Defendants, then the Court may order a restraining order against the two communicating. However, given that they are married, this is rather harsh. Given the mitigating circumstances, this is likely to be overturned on appeal by either/both parties.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three faces, keep this in mind when rating my and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

IMPORTANT: I hope this finds you well. Please use REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces before submitting the rating, because this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects negatively on me as an expert, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. Do not worry, you may always ask follow ups free after rating.