Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

my daughter moved back in with me in july 2012. she turns 18

Customer Question

my daughter moved back in with me in july 2012. she turns 18 in August 2013. i still have been giving her mom $2,500.00 a month child support. I want to give her this months and tell her to find employment because I am no longer going to give her money she does not use toward my daughter.
Submitted: 3 years ago via ChildSupportLaws.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 3 years ago.

FiveStarLaw :

*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

FiveStarLaw :

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Don't Forget that the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service ! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the law .

FiveStarLaw :

I certainly understand your situation.. What is the legal question that I can help you with today?

Expert:  Ellen replied 3 years ago.