FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  7 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases

me and my wife are going to court soon and wee know we will

me and my wife are going to court soon and wee know we will get joint physical custody. Although we suspect father will keep the children of seeing me (against the judge decision). So what can i do, so father doesn't repeat it again. is their a custody police of some sort ???
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand your situation and concern. If the father fails to comply with the order that is imposed by the court, you could file a motion that seeks to hold him in contempt of court. He would be required to appear before the Judge and explain why he is keeping the children from you, when the order says otherwise. He would need to present a legal basis, to justify his actions. The Judge in this case, acts as the "custody police", to enforce the order and compel the parties to comply, or else they could be held in contempt and the Judge can take whatever action is necessary, to prevent this from happening.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided. Moreover, if you have concerns ahead of time, simply address those with the Judge, when you appear in court. I am sure the Judge will be more then happy to tell all parties what could possible happen, if they fail to comply with the court order and what is says about custody.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience: 7 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases