AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide
66829710

When my husband filed his divorce petition at the court, would

When my husband filed his divorce petition at the court, would the documents filed not appear on the court website undr our case number?
The reason I ask is because he plans to serve me an amended declaration to the one he filed with his petition, showing significantly lower income. I read somewhere that the FL150 does not have to be submitted to the court. Is this true, in which case he could put anything on the one he serves me?
Where on the court's website would I be able to see the original docs submitted?

AttyCBradford :

The actual documents are not on the court website, but the description of the document should be. THe FL-150 DOES have to be submitted to the court, before any monetary judgment will be made in a divorce of child custody suit. You will not be able to see the original documents submitted but you can ask your ex for a CONFORMED COPY, this document will have a stamp in the right hand corner from the court, and that means it is a true copy of what was filed with the court

AttyCBradford :

If i have helped you and answered your question please press accept and provide positive feedback. If you have additional questions please feel free to ask and I will respond promptly. Please note: I am not online 24/7 and it may take a moment to respond. This information is provided as information only and does not create an attorney client relationship

Customer:

https://ocapps.occourts.org/fampub/Home.do#top

Customer:

This is the site I am checking. Is there a better site? The case is registered by there are no documents specified.

Customer:

If I click on the case number, at the bottom, this is all it says about the case:

Customer:

Marital Status: The Petition was filed on There is no future hearing date scheduled. No action has occurred on this case. You are not Divorced. You may contact our Self Help Center for assistance
Customer:

I gather this is not what you are referring to.