Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

california civil code eviction by homeowner by girlfriend

Customer Question

Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

.

Thank you for using JA. It is a little difficult to understand your comments above.

.

If you could give a few more details about your situation and let me know what your legal question is, I will attempt to help.

.

.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It wouldnt let me send the rest of the info I sent it to customer support.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Today he decided that the
25000 was in his spare room but never finished cleaning it. Since April he
has had a 12 ladder parked with easy access to the 2nd floor french doors are
broken and panes missing,garage door is broken and hew has refused to change
the front door key for 22 years. he told me over and over that I was
psychotic and was moving things on my own. If I did not like his life style
I COULD LEAVE I offered to pay for every thing and spent 500 for the porcelin
tiles in the kitchen anter I got 3 times recurrent cellulitis in both legs
from waking in night on bare years old dirty plywood the the pets have
eliminited on. Cause said by MD. He has discharge summary and emails that
I was in the hospital last year after an altercation with a neighbor in
Brazil who built on to my house there illegally and told me he had poisoned
me with an organic substance. They didnt believe me and threw me in the
psychiatric unit. I am a retired psychiatrist and do not have Bipolar
disorder because of the incredible story from Brazil and requests for for
heavy metal poisoning. I was retired last year due to suspicion of lung
cancer now have an irregular mamogram. Also last year I tried MDPV a
designer drug which was legal at the time. I asked the day worker to come
over tomorrow and imagine th police will be here again. EVERYTHING in his
house except computers bed and tv are mine or my families by inheritance.

Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your comments.
.
I will opt out so another expert may be able to assist.
.
No need to reply to this as it will only lock the question to me and prevent other experts from being able to assist.
.
.
Thanks
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a specific question?