Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son is 8 and has always been with me ive had sole custody

Customer Question

My son is 8 and has always been with me ive had sole custody until 3 weeks ago my sons father lied to the court and now im not even aloud to see my baby im so heartbroken and scared for my son. I kknow he isnt being cared for well and they are alienating him from me. Volating his rights and mine. The judge in court is not following the law and basically told me she doesnt care. My ex got temperary custody by telling the court he hasnt seen his son and couldnt locate me i was never served court papers. The lies keep coming he said im on drugs and was planning to move out of state. which none of is true. My ex has been able to see our son and has know where i lived and lied to the court. I really need some help im a strong women and i have never felt so helpless.
i was denied a hearing and its going right to trial and im afraid im not gonna get my child back.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 2 years ago.
I am a family law attorney and I believe I can provide assistance. What is your question for a legal expert to answer? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How can I win the trial and get my son returned. And what do I do if the judge doesn't return my son. No one understands how the judge has done this. I have had sole custody of my son now I'm not aloud to see or talk to my son all by the judge believing his fathers word. She said why would he lie? My sons father is a stranger to him and has never been involved in his life. He is doing this to get out of childd support.
Expert:  Joseph replied 2 years ago.

With respect, these questions are extremely broad and would be all but impossible to answer in an online format. For example, as to the question of how you can "win the trial", this can really only be answered by an attorney with an intimate knowledge of the facts, something you simply cannot communicate here.

.

Please provide a more specific question.

.

Thank you.