Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
19958803

What right does my husband have to "our" vehicle while hes

What right does my husband have to "our" vehicle while he's in another state?

.

Thank you for using JA. If you are both on the title to the vehicle, then you are both owners of the vehicle and would both have equal possessory rights to it. So essentially, whoever has it has a legal right to do so. If he has the vehicle out of state, then if you could locate it, you could take possession of it because you both have exactly equal rights to it.

.

.

.

Thanks.

.

Please don't forget to rate my service "OK" or higher. It is only then that I receive credit for my work.

.

If you need further help, just reply to me via the “REPLY” or “CONTINUE CONVERSATION” button and I will be happy to continue.

.

I am trying to help you understand and resolve your situation but I don't make the laws, so the outcome may not be what you had hoped for.

.
Please be patient as I am typically working with several customers at any given time.

.

I cannot enter into an attorney client relationship, this is a public forum, and all posts are available for public viewing. There is no duty of confidentiality that attaches to any posts. The information provided is not a substitute for a local attorney’s legal advice.