AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide
66829710

My documents have information proving that show alcoholism

My documents have information proving that show alcoholism addiction,family or parental abuse police reports,a temporary 3-day restraining order given by police against her,my police reports reporting her threats of having or trying kill me,police reports against her stating she is filing fake police reports,pictures of her smashing her car and her fixing it without making a police report or reporting it to her insurance , information stating by her close friend she will take a bribe to be nice to me about my daughter,recordings from my kid stating she doesnt like her mom and her mom makes her feel cold and sad inside, the same recording she says mommy doesnt want me to be friends with you daddy,more recordings of her stating mommy doesnt play with her and she is mean to her all the time,i have recordings of my daughter saying what ever is inside mommy is bad and scary ,recordings saying her mommy doesnt love her , recordings of daughters mom and her mom threatning to kill her and myself!Recordings of her mom and her friends stating she is trying to take my daughter away and have me thrown in jail or asked to leave the island...I can go on! Goodness there is a lot of stuff!!! Ive been documenting this for over two years prior to our seperation..Does a Judge listen to these recordings prior to court date?? Thank you

AttyCBradford :

It really depends on what you put in your affidavit some of what you are writing about would be considered hearsay, but when it comes to arguing in family court, judges tend to allow more hearsay things in if it is in the best interest of the minor child. Your main focus needs to be on what is in the best interest of the minor child. You might consider having your daughter evaluated by a court monitor and then letting a judge hear it from your daughter either through direct testimony or through a report by the monitor

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback. If you have additional questions please feel free to ask and I will respond promptly. thank you and best of luck. Please note that this information does not create an attorney-client relationship and is being offered merely for information purposes. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What should I focus on using as evidence to show faily court the truth.

I would focus on the statements made by your daughter and the concern you have for your daughter being emotionally abused at that house.