AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide

How do file a motion to set aside restraining order in place

How do file a motion to set aside restraining order in place based on my evidence? How do I appeal a family court order

AttyCBradford :

You would need to file a request with the court to set aside the retraining order and you would do this by filing a motion with the court that issued the restraining order.

AttyCBradford :

Here is a link to a sample motion to dissolve the restraining order.

10:02 PM

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback. If you have additional questions please feel free to ask and I will respond promptly. thank you and best of luck. Please note that this information does not create an attorney-client relationship and is being offered merely for information purposes. Thank you!

How do I take the recordings and documents so the judge can hear accordingly . What I mean is how do I submit them properly to the Family Court