Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Do you know a good Lawyer that would kick some BUTT????????

Customer Question

Category: Family Law
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.
Hi Barb:

Pursuant to the DANGEROUS URL REMOVED policy we are not permitted to provide specific references to Attorneys. What I can do is provide you with contact information for Attorneys near you and tips for how to "shop" for an Attorney if you will tell me a little about your situation.

If you are interested in this kind of service then please let me know and tell me more about your situation.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My son Scott is in prison, he was put onriskreduction after he finished all programs he schould have been released, but now thay want 2 put him in another prison 4 6 months. This new place is far away and we could see him. I was told 2 get a Lawyer because there are not telling us why he has not been released.

Barb Meyer

Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.
Are you interested in being connected with contact information for Criminal Defense attorneys near you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In Chicago area no one here will fight.

BARB xxx

Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

I'm trying to figure out what information you are interested in. Please let me know if you would like contact information for criminal defense attorneys near you (you have not likely spoken with every attorney near you).

If I cannot figure out the information you are seeking then I will be forced to opt out and allow another expert to assist you.