Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

how do I approach my attoney after he has said that this is

how do I approach my attoney after he has said that this is true? i have already paid him?

You are putting me in a hard place, I am afraid. I cannot tell you what to tell your attorney. You may want to discuss this matter in general and if the attorney refuses to budge, individuals in your situation may wish to consider retaining other counsel, or at least get a professional, face to face consultation to see what your options are...

IMPORTANT INFO: I hope this finds you well. Please use REPLY TO EXPERT to keep talking, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then SUBMIT, because this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects negatively on me as an expert even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. Do not worry, you may always ask follow ups free after rating.