Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Im told in delaware county only the constable can serve the

I'm told in delaware county only the constable can serve the papers?

No, this is not true. Someone may be served by process server, certified mail, or constable. The default is certified mail or constable, but you can request process server and have your process server pick up the summons.

If the above were true, then there would not be a list of process servers for every location in Pennsylvania:

Notice: "When private service or certified mail service is chosen..."

IMPORTANT INFO: I hope this finds you well. Please use REPLY TO EXPERT to keep talking, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then SUBMIT, because this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects negatively on me as an expert even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. Do not worry, you may always ask follow ups free after rating.