Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 16 years experience
19958803

In the state of Florida does the trustree of a trust have to

In the state of Florida does the trustree of a trust have to register his or her name to be
legal in the eyes of the law
.
There is no formal "registration" required of a trustee in order to be considerd a valid agent of a trust. Trusts are completely private documents and operate outside the court or probate system unless the trust has been set up by the court. As private documents, the trustee is legally appointed once they sign the trust agreement and it is notarized agreeing to serve as trustee.
.

.

.

Thanks.

.

Please remember to rate my answer. I will gladly continue our discussion until you have gotten the information you need.

.

If you need further help, just reply to me via the “REPLY” or “CONTINUE CONVERSATION” button.

.

Please keep in mind that I am trying to help you understand and resolve your situation. I don't make the laws, I am just reporting or interpreting them, so the outcome may not be what you had hoped for.

.
Please be patient as I am typically working with several customers at any given time. Some answers take 5 minutes, some 35 minutes. But rest assured, I will get back to you.

.

I am not entering into an attorney client relationship, this is a public forum, and all posts are available for public viewing. There is no duty of confidentiality that attaches to any posts. With that in mind, do not post any specific information you do not want available for public viewing. The information provided is not a substitute for a local attorney’s legal advice.