Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years experience as practicing attorney
3396227

my grounds for divorce was irreconciable difference because

my grounds for divorce was irreconciable difference because of my kids. when we were married, my wife insisted on me getting a vasectomy,and later had an affair, ended up pregnant by another man then walked out on me and our kids. this wo-man is continuing to be a thorn in my life. the house we lost to forclosure became that way cause she was'nt paying bills with the money I provided. she is constantly taking me to court and trying to wreck my life when she is the one who destroyed this family. now she is trying to send me to jail because i could not refinance, and the house is in foreclosure

Dear JACUSTOMER - The inability to refinance homes is a problem everywhere in America and I have not seen anyone go to jail due to failing to do the impossible. If you have made every effort to refinance and have been turned down then you would not be sent to jail. If she was the one responsible for making the payments and failed to do so then she would be the person at fault for the foreclosure. All you would need to do is show proof of your efforts to refinance to the court to purge yourself of contempt. It seems to me your ex wife is the one responsible for the problem, not you.