JPEsq., Lawyer
Experience:  Published articles on family law, featured in several publications for successful trial work.

The other party filed for annulment with no justification.

The other party filed for annulment with no justification. I answered demanding to show reason for an annulment and denied for his request.
However, I responded by requesting an annulment based on fraud. To make a long story short- he never filed license which he told me and another person he filed it- then a copy of the marriage license discovered and he wrote someone elses name instead of his- this was never filed but his handwriting matches.
He has now Responded to my counter-petition and states he is without knowledge so he denies. Do I answer this- can I answer this? Do I restate what i wrote as proof?

You don't answer his answer. You just wait until a hearing. You have made your allegations, he has responded... and now you wait until trial to prove your allegations.

The time for proving what you wrote is in court, not in writing in the pleadings. So now, you wait.