Robert, Attorney
Experience:  I am a licensed Attorney.

Under a normal child support order what medical expenses are

Under a normal child support order what medical expenses are covered by the support already paid in my case over $8500 thru August and what would be considered excessive that I would be additionally responsible for? And now that my order has been changed as of 08/23/12 to be 50% or unreimbursed medical expenses is the insurance premium his mother pays considered part of the unreimbursed medical expenses?
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer! I'm not sure I understand your first question but I do understand your second question. I will need more information.

Are you asking if the medical bills are excessive?

If so, what were the medical bills for?

Once I have more information I will be glad to help.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

During 2012 my son's medical expenses not paid by insurance were $1288

Generally speaking, courts will have each parent pay half of the medical bills associated with care for their child.

The insurance premium is included in the medical expenses unless it gets reimbursed.

I hope this has helped. Please let me know if you need me to further clarify my answer and I will do my best to so clarify.

Thank you,