Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I went thru brutal divorce. I was removed illegally from my

I went thru brutal divorce. I was removed illegally from my business..after being removed with a temp restraining order which turned out....In court I listened to Judge warn my lawyer and my x husbands of oath they took and how they were wasting the state of CA's time and hers.....There was never a restraining order against me ... my voice nor my was ever heard by court. She stated even if she had granted such an order municipal council would never approve....I was to have two words that would haunt. Me .....Granted.........or......
Denied...........
I was. 51% shares holder and president . I was drug pushed choked and blamed for crap not true and contempt of court charges...15 plus times all zero validity only harrassment
.at the cost of over 200,000.00. To find out from angry judge. There was never court. Order.....I took back business. By. Calling meeting vote in new board first job fire staff
my x failed to let me fire..he resigned..I regained control to find yet more disasters
Mass theft Misted manage to employee theft over millions and forgery..identity theftetc.I closed of stopped to regroup.
Emergency need... sold two trucks/trailers.....this con artist put down payment
but came back and stole 4and 4....never comeback and paid remaining balance due
I have searched to locate equipment.....

:

This crook spoke to me several times made plans to meet me but wouldn't show up
I found s location where trucks had been..how do I get them back? He said he was going to have lawyer do paperwork Tuesday money Wednesday....I doubt he's going to do this.....what can I do to stop the thief's.no had no insurance since they were parked.has used now for four months. Free.. he says no rent I just have to take what be pays he has equipment.....the police have been no help...seems like they helped. The crooks. Wont write police report. Stating its a civil matter.
What do I do
Hi

Yes. Unfortunately, this is a civil matter and not a criminal theft because it was part of an agreement via your divorce settlement.

With that being said, I suggest you should write this person a letter and state that he owes you money, how much and that you demand payment withing 7 days of receiving the letter. And that if he does not make the payment or return the truck/equipment you will have no other option but to bring a lawsuit against him.

Mail this letter certified with a return receipt requested. That way, you can show the court that you have tried to settle out of court.

If you do not get payment or hear from him in the time you have allotted, you will need to file a civil lawsuit in the county Superior/Circuit court where the property was taken from or in the county where this man lives; either one is the right jurisdiction. At this time, you will want to consider consultation with a local attorney who would be able to assist you in drafting such a Complaint to file in Court.

Please note that if you need more information, you can use the Reply to Expert to Continue the Conversation. Otherwise, I would appreciate positive ratings so that I get credit for my time and information. This will NOT close your question. It will remain active for future follow ups.

If you cannot see where to Rate me, please let me know so I can report it to the administrators of the site.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
perhaps I jumbled things......I am Italian.I Have Way To Much To figure out and master accomplishing it all.
I made a deal with a stranger to purchase there trucks.
He twisted conned me swindlers....tr as trailer. He paid part was to come back with money and pick up stuff.
HE CAME AND STOLE........ 4 trks 4 trailers
he went behind my back to 1 loan Co.
they sold him my trailer without even talking to me paid what I owed I got nothing......

stole other stuff and transferee titles which fraud...
used for four months free.. can't get him to pay. he has kinda kept in touch which I thought he'd pay...
Sheriffs won t write report says civil matter.. I am out of money..needed the sales to get back on my feet..I have reason to believe possible money crime ring of drugs or laundry. found his buddy who posed as fed officer...has like six different companies and he transferred my stuff in his memoria LLC Co.
WHAT CAN I DO?

they are still using my numbers on trucks across country

Hi

Thank you for that clarification.

If the police will not assist you - then I suggest you go directly to the District Attorney in your county. Tell them what has happened, ask them to have the police investigate for possible charges.

Thank you.