How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyCBradford Your Own Question
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 643
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
AttyCBradford is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A temporary restraining order has been filed in king county

This answer was rated:

A temporary restraining order has been filed in king county Washington. I have not been served a papers. My wife attempted to have it removed but had filled out the wrong papers. Can the local authorities act against me if I move back in with my family? Is the temp ro still valid?

AttyCBradford :

No if you were never served, then there is no Temporary restraining order. The temporary restraining order does not go into effect until you are served. If she doesn't want to press charges, she can dismiss the case on the court date, or if she doesn't show up to the hearing, the court will dismiss


AttyCBradford :

if i have answered your question please press accept so I can get credit for my work if you have additional questions please ask


AttyCBradford and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you