AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide

A temporary restraining order has been filed in king county

A temporary restraining order has been filed in king county Washington. I have not been served a papers. My wife attempted to have it removed but had filled out the wrong papers. Can the local authorities act against me if I move back in with my family? Is the temp ro still valid?

AttyCBradford :

No if you were never served, then there is no Temporary restraining order. The temporary restraining order does not go into effect until you are served. If she doesn't want to press charges, she can dismiss the case on the court date, or if she doesn't show up to the hearing, the court will dismiss

AttyCBradford :

if i have answered your question please press accept so I can get credit for my work if you have additional questions please ask