Robert, Attorney
Experience:  I am a licensed Attorney.

i was divorced in 2006. i receive spousal support weekly and

i was divorced in 2006. i receive spousal support weekly and will receive half of my exhusbands pension but it didn't state in the decree anything about his 401k. is this automatically half mine? we were married 30 years.
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer!

If the divorce decree just uses the term "pension" without any further definition then his 401k would fall under that term and you should receive half of his 401k.

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best. Please let me know if you need me to further clarify my answer and I will do my best to so clarify.

Thank you,

While of course not required, a bonus is greatly appreciated if I have been particularly helpful. To request my assistance again in the future, please go to the following link and enter your question on my profile page: