Jack R.
Jack R., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  OH/TX Mediator and Attorney dealing with Family, Child, and Divorce Law

my dad was guardion in a guardionship for my great aunt who

Customer Question

my dad was guardion in a guardionship for my great aunt who had alot of land with oil royalities coming off of the land. my great aunt died and my father died eight years later. my question is who becomes guardion over the esstate know?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jack R. replied 4 years ago.

The land/royalties would have passed to your great aunt's heirs once she died. The guardianship your father had would have terminated with the great aunt's death. If your father was an heir upon his death his estate would have passed to his heirs.

Please rate the advice you've received today (at least 3 or higher) so that I receive credit for helping you/answering your question. Need more help? Reply below with more questions