Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I am not represented by an attorney and my wifes attorney

I am not represented by an attorney and my wife's attorney has ignored a subpoena as well as been missleeding by trying to make me pay additional spousal support. Can I ask a judge for sanction against him and his client?
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Family Law litigation attorney.

You can file a motion to compel production of the subpoenaed documents you've requested and seek sanctions (your costs) for having to file the motion to compel.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Since I am not represented my costs are low. So I cannot impose a sanction or penalty for contempt of court?

You can ask for sanctions, but that usually just involves any costs or losses that you incurred as a result of you having to file the motion. The judge can assess a penalty - but it would be paid to the court, not you.