Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
26296561

2 people living together - girl claims I cannot get pregnant,

2 people living together - girl claims I cannot get pregnant, no way, no how. No protection used - she becomes pregnant and has the baby and then announces that all she ever wanted was a baby. Forget that she said she could not become pregnant - that was all a lie. They break up and now she files for child support while living in arkansas and the father is living in AZ. Are there any remedies due to the father for her intentional deceit and agenda to "use" him only to get pregnant????????????
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

Unfortunately, the law is very clear on this type of situation.

Regardless of any lies, misrepresentations or intentions, as long as, the man is the biological father of a child and there is no other man who has legally adopted the minor child, the man/biological father will be responsible for the child support payments.

Unfortunately, what you are describing happens quiet a lot and the father would not have any type of legal recourse in this case and will be obligated to pay child support, once the paternity test establishes the man as the biological father.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks just as we thought Is there any way you could reduce your fee as my nephew, Andrew, is unemployed and several thousand dollars behind in his child support payments??????

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,

thanks just as we thought  Is there any way you could reduce your fee as my nephew, Andrew, is unemployed and several thousand dollars behind in his child support payments??????

Dear XXXXX,

Unfortunately, there is no way to reduce the fee that you had set for the answer, but I will be available to answer your related follow up questions, once my answer is accepted without any additional fees.