Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney - represented hundreds of clients in criminal cases, family law disputes, traffic issues, and general legal issues. Youth Court Prosecutor.

I just looked up the family law case on the website for the

I just looked up the family law case on the website for the court where my ex and I got r divorce 23 yrs ago. And I saw that on May of this year she applied for and was denied the following: EARNINGS ASSIGNMENT ORDER FOR SPOUSAL SUPPORT - was denied becasue of "sub of attorney" what does all that mean??
Hello -

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your family law problem today.

It sounds like she was trying to modify spousal support. I'm not sure what "sub of attorney" would meaning in the context of a denial, but it sounds as if it is short for "substitution of attorney".