Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney - represented hundreds of clients in criminal cases, family law disputes, traffic issues, and general legal issues. Youth Court Prosecutor.

My daughter and her husband lived in PA when he was found guilty of domestic abuse. She was declared a victim even though she never claimed to be. He has served 3 years in prison and is now on extensive probation.
According to Delaware law he is NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE HERE and live with his wife who owns a home here.This is wrong and does noo ne any good. He is 64 years old and not in the best of health She is 53

SoloLawyer :

Hello - Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your family law problem today.

SoloLawyer :

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What can I answer for you?

JACUSTOMER-oe0ziqdh- :

As this "law" does no good I want to see how his conviction can be expunged so that my daughter's husband can move to Delaware and they can live together as husband and wife.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, a felony of this magnitude is not going to be eligible for expunged. Most states only allow certain misdemeanors and few felonies to be expunged under very strict circumstances, like a diversion program, a finding of not guilty, etc. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that won't be an option.