How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question

Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Needing leagal advice before going

Customer Question

Needing leagal advice before going to meet with CPS in California(orange County)

Needing to get child back I'm not allowed to be with.her unsupervised.Husband is calling CPS for any little reason to make me keep looking bad.


It for daughter her husband a marine and trying to take child.Because of pass 1yr ago and everything was dropped he's up set so how she takes meds.and drank wine and said she was sleeping on child so went treatment and out and he is not happy so again trying to keep child from her and get her off base.with not givr or sharing child in California


Optional Information:
State/Country relating to question: California

Already Tried:
Done everything that was expected to do the first time and second since husband and complains went to treatment for alcohol.and finish and going to meeting too still never seems to be enough for husband.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes there may be a delay in receiving a reply from me as I work on creating the best solution to the question you have presented.

First let me say that I am sorry to hear that you are facing this problem with CPS. I can not give you legal advise because that would violate the terms of this website and raise possible ethical issues.

However, I can share information and law with you based upon the facts that you have provided to me.

Sometimes as an attorney I must disclose information which does not reflect my personal view but rather is just an expression of the law.

CPS takes any allegation of child abuse or endangerment very seriously and often with caution on the side of restricting a parent's access until there is sufficient evidence that the allegation is not true. The best thing you can do prior to meeting with CPS is obtain an attorney to go with you to the meeting. If it is not possible for you to retain an attorney and you still wish to talk with CPS, then be very careful as to what you say and how you say it. In other words think before you talk to the CPS. Consider alternate meanings to your statement before you share the statement because they will be looking for anything that would support the allegation against you. Be prepared to provide direct proof showing the allegations are not true and then ask CPS what additional proof they wish to see to prove the allegations against you are not true. If you can produce the proof requested then provide the proof and show CPS that you are willing to cooperate.

I hope you found this information beneficial and I wish you much luck with your meeting.

Have a good day,


JustAnswer in the News:

Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.

What Customers are Saying:

  • Not only did he answer my Michigan divorce question but was also able to help me out with it, too. I have since won my legal case on this matter and thank you so much for it. Lee Michigan
< Last | Next >
  • Not only did he answer my Michigan divorce question but was also able to help me out with it, too. I have since won my legal case on this matter and thank you so much for it. Lee Michigan
  • Mr. Kaplun clearly had an exceptional understanding of the issue and was able to explain it concisely. I would recommend JustAnswer to anyone. Great service that lives up to its promises! Gary B. Edmond, OK
  • My Expert was fast and seemed to have the answer to my taser question at the tips of her fingers. Communication was excellent. I left feeling confident in her answer. Eric Redwood City, CA
  • I am very pleased with JustAnswer as a place to go for divorce or criminal law knowledge and insight. Michael Wichita, KS
  • PaulMJD helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent. Three H. Houston, TX
  • Anne was extremely helpful. Her information put me in the right direction for action that kept me legal, possible saving me a ton of money in the future. Thank you again, Anne!! Elaine Atlanta, GA
  • It worked great. I had the facts and I presented them to my ex-landlord and she folded and returned my deposit. The 50 bucks I spent with you solved my problem. Tony Apopka, FL

Meet The Experts:

  • Ely

    Counselor at Law

    Satisfied Customers:

    Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
< Last | Next >
  • Ely's Avatar


    Counselor at Law

    Satisfied Customers:

    Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
  • Dimitry K., Esq.'s Avatar

    Dimitry K., Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
  • LawTalk's Avatar


    Attorney and Counselor at Law

    Satisfied Customers:

    30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
  • FiveStarLaw's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    25 years of experience helping people like you.
  • Tina's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    JD, 17 years legal experience including family law
  • Brandon M.'s Avatar

    Brandon M.

    Family Law Attorney

    Satisfied Customers:

    Attorney experienced in all aspects of family law
  • Thoreau (T-USA)'s Avatar

    Thoreau (T-USA)


    Satisfied Customers:


Related Family Law Questions

Chat Now With A Family Lawyer
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions
3620 Satisfied Customers
Practicing Attorney for over 15 years