mkc1959
mkc1959, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Practicing attorney with 26 years of experience.
55483656

I am married to mexican,undocumented gay,separeted not long

I am married to mexican,undocumented gay,separeted not long ago,we have a girl 3 yrs old.What's my rights to obtain exit permission for my girl/us citizen/ to live with my parents in Europe?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mkc1959 replied 4 years ago.

mkc1959 : According to the US Department of State, under Public Law 106-113, Section 236, both parents or must give their consent before a passport will be issued for any minor children under the age of 16. The Bureau of Consular Affairs provides more information for parents about the Two-Parent . Read more at: http://www.womansdivorce.com/passport-consent.html#ixzz22IRcZlfy
mkc1959 : However at this time you are not yet divorced. So you should be able to obtain a passport and travel documents for your child. Just be aware that travel will become immensely more difficult if you are divorced at some point in the future.
Expert:  mkc1959 replied 4 years ago.
Thank you.