How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask max713 Your Own Question
max713, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1893
Experience:  I am responsive, respectful, and relentless.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
max713 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a daughter whos mother never requested the courts for

This answer was rated:

I have a daughter who's mother never requested the courts for child support. My daughter is now 18, can her mother now request back child support?

max713 :

Hi, I'm trained and experienced in family law, and I would love to help you through your current situation.

max713 :

No, she cannot.

max713 :

She erred, and she cannot make you now pay for her earlier error.

max713 :

Does that make sense?

max713 and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions