legaleagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing attorney for 10 years

Thanks for the answer I forgot to say he has an ex parte order

Thanks for the answer I forgot to say he has an ex parte order for temporary custody of the kids which he has had for almost a year hes been dragging his feet.He caused us to get divorced by scaring my ex wife by using her kids against her.She thought it woul b better if we got divorced ,I took care of 2 of the 3 kids that lived with us forr 3 yrs even took the kids for the drop off while my wife was at work.With the ex parte does he control if we r together and there is no court order

Thank you for contacting with your question. I will provide legal information related to your question.

No the exparte will not control since it only involves temporary custody. Without an actual order that says the mother can not have the children in her home unless there are no male overnight visitors or if she does not cohabitate, she can live with or have overnight guests whenever she wishes.