marriagedivorce-law
marriagedivorce-law, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Family law attorney with extensive trial experience
68950827

When daughter was visiting Houston, The mother who lives in

Customer Question

When daughter was visiting Houston, The mother who lives in amarillo, Tx came and got my daughter with out permission from Non Custodial parents home..Non custodial parent is at work and has no clue.. The mother never contacted me...I had to recieve a call from my wife that the mother had picked up the child..I had plane reservations for my daughter to go back home the following week.the mother never brought my daughter back even after we talked..she intruded on my rights and visitations...What can I do??Tight Budget..But I need something done..
Category: Family Law
Expert:  marriagedivorce-law replied 2 years ago.

marriagedivorce-law :

Hi. I am an attorney and I will help you with your question today. Do you have a custody order that provided for your daughter to be with you during the time that your daughter was removed from your home by the other parent? If so, then a person in your situation should file a contempt motion to ask the court to enforce the order and punish/sanction the other party for violating the order. Please let me know if this answers your question fully. I'll switch from the chat format to the question and answer format but will continue to monitor your question in that format, despite the message that says that our chat has ended.

Experience: Family law attorney with extensive trial experience
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Thank you for the positive feedback and good luck.