Robert, Attorney
Experience:  I am a licensed Attorney.

Hi, Can someone please help me get my divorce under way? So

Customer Question

Hi, Can someone please help me get my divorce under way? So when I get back from deployment I do not have to lose my head over all of this?
Submitted: 4 years ago via RocketLawyer.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer!

While I cannot actually begin your divorce for you (which would be representing you; something we professionals on JustAnswer are not permitted to do through the site), I can provide you with information about divorce and property distribution in North Carolina. I can also provide you with an easy to use means of contacting a Divorce Attorney back in North Carolina.

Are you interested in such information as my answer to your question?

Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes sir I am, there is no property involved and I would like, if you can, help me find a lawyer in North Carolina. Thank you for your help.

Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your follow-up and, while I'm sorry to hear of your situation, I am glad to help you.

The following links will provide you with a general summary of the divorce laws in North Carolina:

This next link will allow you to select the relevant area of North Carolina and it will then provide you with contact information for Divorce Attorneys in that area:

You can also try the following site to search for Divorce Attorneys in North Carolina:

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best. It is always an honor to assist a member of our military. Please let me know if you need me to further clarify my answer and I will do my best to so clarify.

Thank you,

While of course not required, positive feedback and/or a bonus are greatly appreciated if I have been helpful. To request my assistance again in the future, please go to the following link and enter your question on my profile page: