Robert, Attorney
Experience:  I am a licensed Attorney.

how do i change my sons name to his biological fathers last

how do i change my sons name to his biological fathers last name or mine
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer!

Step by step instructions for a name change of a minor in Utah can be accessed using the following link:

You can also access all of the necessary form documents you need to change your minor son's name using the following link:

If you determine that you need an attorney to assist you then the following link will allow you to select your area in Utah and then it will provide you with contact information for attorneys near you:

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best. Please let me know if you need me to further clarify my answer and I will do my best to so clarify.

Thank you,

While of course not required, positive feedback and/or a bonus are greatly appreciated if I have been helpful. To request my assistance again in the future, please go to the following link and enter your question on my profile page: