stevexo, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  30 years helping those with Family legal needs

On the California FL-100 [Rev. January 1, 2005] Page 2 near

On the California FL-100 [Rev. January 1, 2005] Page 2 near the bottom are two Signature lines. I'm the petitioner and representing myself. I typed my name and signed the (Signature for Petitioner) line. There's a second signature line below mine for (Signature of Attorney for Petitioner). Should I leave that signature line blank or Type in my name and sign for the Attorney?
Hi glad to help. This can be confusing. The best way to handle this is to sign as you have for the Petitioner. Then on the next line for the attorney, write your name and next to it put Pro Se. That makes it clear that you are acting as your own attorney and thus the designation Pro Se. This form will then be proper. Sincerely, Steve